You can request a will serve letter or water request free of charge by phone (661) 763-3151 or email.

Please have the Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN), property address and cross streets on your request. Also, let us know how and where you want your letter submitted back to you.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window
Skip to content