To Report Water Waste or Leakage, please fill out this form. If urgent, please call our office (661) 765-3151.

    Date/Time Observed

    Type of Problem
    No outdoor irrigation availableBroken sprinkler or leaky irrigation valveWashing down driveways, sidewalk or other hardscapesUsing a hose without a shut off nozzleIrrigation causing runoff onto sidewalks or roadsOther (please describe below)

    Attach a Photo

    Comments are closed.

    Close Search Window