If you need assistance paying your bill, you may be eligible for State or Federal assistance programs. One of those programs is the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP), which will be administered through the California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD). For more information on LIHWAP and to learn more about the eligibility requirements, visit their website at: https://www.csd.ca.gov/waterbill

LIHWAP Updates:

Watch a short video about LIHWAP below:

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window
Skip to content